Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.465 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 164% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,987₴ (E£ 9,547) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (33 minutes ago)