Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 6% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,641₴ (E£ 1,546) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)