Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 41% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,036₴ (E£ 4,721) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (32 minutes ago)