Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.466 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,175₴ (AU$214) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)