Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.724 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,849₴ (AU$379) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (21 minutes ago)