Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.977 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,893₴ (GH₵986) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)