Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,902₴ (5,150,376 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (38 minutes ago)