Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.150 UAH / USD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 45% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,685₴ ($294) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)