Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.155 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,979₴ (元1,439) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)