Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.254 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,680₴ (元1,570) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (44 minutes ago)