Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.901 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,140₴ (元805) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (21 minutes ago)