Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.443 UAH / TND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 44% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,398₴ (472 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)