Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.949 UAH / TND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 43% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,461₴ (373 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (37 minutes ago)