Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,294₴ (﷼ 6,786,456) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (36 minutes ago)