Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,715₴ (﷼ 9,260,504) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)