Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02334 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,681₴ (₩157,712) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)