Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02348 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,697₴ (₩157,441) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (36 minutes ago)