Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02236 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,555₴ (₩248,446) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)