Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38754 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,128₴ (₨13,231) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)