Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.983 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,336₴ (元1,340) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)