Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.718 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,085₴ (E£ 2,377) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)