Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38172 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,297₴ (₨11,258) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)