Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 62% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,269₴ (Php14,175) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)