Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 81% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,646₴ (Php10,548) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)