Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.39811 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,946₴ (₨12,424) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)