Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.40355 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,392₴ (₨13,363) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)