Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,380₴ (P1,706) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)