Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,201₴ (€212) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)