Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,181₴ (€299) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)