Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.863 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,627₴ (1,966 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)