Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,368₴ (€160) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)