Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24477 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,374₴ (₨17,870) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)