Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.450 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,893₴ (523TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)