Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.449 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,323₴ (kr1,871) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 450 (40 minutes ago)