Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 71% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,270₴ (kr1,138) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)