Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.607 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,243₴ (1,113TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)