Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 7.777 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,741₴ (738 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)