Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.741 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,814₴ (Bs 1,027) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (41 minutes ago)