Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23463 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,436₴ (23,168 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)