Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,803₴ (1,580 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (32 minutes ago)