Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,970₴ (元1,034) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (27 minutes ago)