Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.563 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,179₴ (931TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)