Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 49% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,583₴ (€199) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)