Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40422 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,694₴ (₨14,087) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (19 minutes ago)