Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40177 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,314₴ (₨8,248) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (25 minutes ago)