Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34525 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,863₴ (Taka 8,291) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)