Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25406 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 3,125₴ (₨12,300) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)