Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.471 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,125₴ (792TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)