Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 54% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,773₴ (463,228 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)