Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05067 UAH / SYP *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,442₴ (67,925 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)