Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02219 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,531₴ (₩249,274) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)