Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02491 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,549₴ (₩303,037) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)