Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02386 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,481₴ (₩313,530) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)