Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,535₴ (₩228,037) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)