Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 UAH / COP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,403₴ (COL$672,391) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)