Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.776 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,630₴ (Bs 2,028) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (34 minutes ago)