Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 UAH / RON
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,406₴ (823 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)