Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,299₴ (€181) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)