Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02344 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,806₴ (₩290,412) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (39 minutes ago)