Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02511 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,244₴ (₩248,697) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)