Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02386 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,906₴ (₩247,543) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)