Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02435 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,193₴ (₩254,378) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)