Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02337 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,032₴ (₩215,323) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)