Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.823 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,933₴ (1,393 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)