Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.778 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,272₴ (1,178 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)