Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,937₴ (8,549 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)