Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.846 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,854₴ (8,097 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)