Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,641₴ (8,312 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)