Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.838 UAH / THB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,500₴ (7,757 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)