Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,820₴ (元995) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)