Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.840 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,505₴ (元1,434) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (24 minutes ago)